How was your day?

My day. 
Started with trying to decide whether the song whirling around my ears is my alarm tone or a beautiful background score of my dream. After seconds of trying to decide, I let it go, as sleep won over! 

Then the early rush to try to catch my college bus, crossing roads with the fastest 'left/right/left' glance. Jumping and dodging potholes and people, respectively. Then heaving a sigh of relief once I reach the door, and heaving another sigh when I spot an empty seat waiting right for me :P

Then I start my usual hobby, watching and observing. Anything! Even the same road and buildings, film posters, people in and out of my bus, cars, bikes,...

My mind zooms in on certain people, vehicles, posters and I'm like 'Ohh hey guys, check this. Check that'!!
Thus starting a new conversation with my bus buddies about, as I said, Anything! 

Then, as our bus enters our campus, I watch the sunlight and its shadows on my bag, on the road.
Trees will be waving as usual. Then I get down, trying not to step on cow dung (which might be a laughing shock to some. For them, hell yeah, we got cows in our campus ;) ).

Then I go, off to our block, climbing 3 set of stairs, reaching my classroom, hoping for another strike day. 

My evening.
By the time college gets over, all the energy would have been drained right out. I'd Get out of our college building, taking my time to reach the bus stop. After getting down from the bus, I'l wait patiently for the traffic signals to show green for pedestrians, plug in my earphones, walk along the footpaths, dragging my feet, till I reach the the lane leading to my home.



Back home, after a late evening meal, the perfect mood and time to start writing!

I write and browse, and write and browse, and finally publishes the draft at about 10 pm, 2hours left, but still close to midnight :P thereby keeping to the name 'Midnight Thoughts' :D
Thus ends my day..

So.. How was your's? :)



Picture courtesy: Google Images

0 comments: